The successful candidate will have excellent design and presentation skills, sound technical knowledge and proven job running capabilities.
- Lead Industrial and Logistics projects working either independently or with a small team, across all RIBA stages.
- Production of relevant drawings and Design and Access Statements for planning applications and technical information for tender packages.
- Leading the project through the delivery stages.
- Attendance of project meetings with client and other consultants.
- Lead presentations to client team, pre-application meetings and other stakeholders.
- Manage the internal project team.
- Liaising with client and other consultants
- Ensure drawings comply with statutory regulations and relevant local design standards.
- Assist with Business Development opportunities within the Industrial and Logistics sector.
- Proven ability of running medium to large Industrial and Logistics sector projects within the UK across all RIBA work stages. This is a “must-have” prerequisite for the role, only applicants who can demonstrate this will be considered.
- Excellent design and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Excellent knowledge of the current Building Regulations
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Excellent time keeping skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work independently or supported by a team within the London or Sheffield studio or our other regional offices (Manchester / Peterborough).
- Experience of detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages.
Salary offered will be commensurate with candidate experience.
This position is only available to applicants living in the United Kingdom.
To apply please send CV accompanied by work examples to:
Jefferson Sheard is an equal opportunities employer